Arsenal designated pubs around Wembley for Sunday’s FA Cup semi-final
Arsenal have been allocated the East end of Wembley Stadium for Sunday’s FA Cup semi-final with Manchester City (3:00pm kick-off UK time).
The following have been designated ‘Arsenal pubs’ for the match.
- The Torch (1 – 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB)
- Crock of Gold (23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB)
- Watkins Folly (1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW)
- Blue Check Café (12 – 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ)
- St Josephs Social Club (Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RJ)
- Crystal Club (Silverspoon) (South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF)
- The Parish (120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP)
- First Class Sports Bar (125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG)
- The Wembley Tavern (121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG)
- Flyers Last Stand (45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS)
There will also be an external fan zone for Arsenal supporters, called ‘Arena Square’. This is near Wembley Arena, which is very close to Wembley Stadium.